Tuesday, January 24, 2023

new energy

Accepting that new habits are a must.  Creating new things in your life.  Refusing to think that this is the new normal.  I cannot only think about change.  I need to take actionable steps to achieve it.  Or recognize that measuring tasks is essential.  It enables a way to be accountable.  

Decide.  Change it and do.  

I have been thinking about creating new opportunities for myself in terms of business.  I sometimes get wrapped up in what I could be doing, what I should be doing and how I should be motivated.  It relies on doubt, shame, guilt.  Limiting beliefs which do nothing outside of keep me stagnant.  Why is it that listening to a podcast can help point out why I am struggling?

It is time to embrace, fully, working for myself.  It is okay to make mistakes, learn, assess and change.  Realize that I expect more of myself and want I am able to achieve.  

I am listening to a podcast.  It is inquisitive and helpful.  However, can also be annoying too.  The preachiness of it.  Does that make sense?  I honor the opportunity to grow, learn and assess.   Yet, some of the rah rah motivations are annoying.  I want insight, perspective and motivation.  But I prefer doing it without all of the cheerleading or filler.  I want the motivation without the cherries.  

There are thousands of resources out there.  YouTube, Canva, social media, printing out your own menus instead of relying on your distributor.  Ad nauseum.  So many resources to aid in success. Focus on creating new habits and making it your best life.  It is time.  No more waiting around for the ideal circumstance or time.  Make it your best life today.  

Decide.  Lead.  Create the right story.  Determine your beliefs.  I am thankful for today.  Are you?  Find value in what you desire.  

No comments: