Sunday, July 2, 2023

Measurement, reflection and yoga classes in July

Happy July!  Maybe this is the month to reflect and measure what 2023 has been like for you.  Instead of focusing on Christmas in July, think about how you would like to spend the remainder of the year.  Are you still achieving your goals you set up in January?  Have you backslid?  How do you intend to focus on achieving those goals?  Or improving yourself?  

I recognize that I should be doing more.  More marketing.  More networking.  Being visible on social media creating content that is relevant.  Daily.  And believe that I am on the right path.  Today, I had three clients show up at City Park.  The weather was good.  Not insane, yet, at 9 a.m.

Good flow.  Powerful.  More strength driven than normal.  Typically, I try to make it available to anyone who joins.  It felt appropriate to go harder today.  I am thankful that I did that.  I need to remind my clients that I like to challenge them and change it up.  

Speaking of clients, there are a few opportunities to do yoga in Denver and Santa Fe.  Tomorrow, at Ft. Marcy Park, I am hosting a happy hour class at 5 pm.  It is donation based.  Sixty minutes of yoga and network.  Or, join me at Rose Park on Wednesday a.m.  Another yoga pop up class.  I intend to offer additional classes in August and September.


In Denver, there are two morning classes at the Jazzercise Studio available.  7/11 and 7/25.  9:30 a.m.  The Jazzercise Studio is a sweet spot.  Welcoming, inviting and great parking.  I am hoping to offer a weekly class, eventually.  For the time being, I like the flexibility of being able to travel to Santa Fe to offer yoga there, too.  And see Tom.  I am attempting to build up a practice and following in Santa Fe as well.  
I will talk more about the Detox to Retox Yoga session.  End of July.  Tuesday night.  Always a fun time.  Be on the lookout for event details.  
I hope you are able to attend a session.  Or, check out a new class in your area.  Get movement.  Enjoy sunshine and spread kindness!  Let's make this July great!

No comments: