Friday, April 15, 2022

Live your best life

Live your best life.  What does that mean to you?

For me...it means self-care, positivity, visualization.  I think about this often.  Dream about it.  I have been experiencing vivid dreams.  One in which my accountant called me an entitled bitch.  WTF?  If anything, I gave her a wide avenue to conduct my taxes.

Another where the Warrior Prince reached out and held a sign that said he missed me.  Yes, my subconscious mind has been all over the place.  In the last two days, I have run into acquaintances from a former friendship and experienced wildly different situations.  In one, the tension could cut a knife.  In the other, I was invited to sit with the acquaintance and his friend.  It is interesting.

I can only do me.  I can only focus on living my best life.  Reading, contemplating, honoring the food I ingest and allow in my body. I can send healing vibes to people that need it.  But, I cannot and will not discredit where I am in my journey by backsliding or not acknowledging that I am on a new path.  No more listening to overwhelmingly negative people to make them feel better.  I just won't.

It is crazy.  I can maneuver through my day, feel confident, and then go to sleep and my mind races.  Fear, doubt, shame.  Mostly uncertainty.  It is insane.  I wake up, feeling fine and know that I am making right decisions for myself.  At night, the fear overtakes everything else.

My best life always will be doing what I want.  Taking care of myself and proceeding as needed.  I do hope to journal more and make that more of a habit.  I believe I am on the right path.  I doubt myself, at times, but honestly, know I am being true to myself.  I will always be okay.

The yoga class in the a.m. is something I look forward to weekly.  I am hoping to incorporate a few additional classes.  Maybe a midweek class.  I think that will work out nicely. Even if it is only me attending the classes.  I need to do this for me.

Why limit what I am able to do?  It is insane but likely.  When you go against the grain, it is easier to reform to what is acceptable.  College.  Marriage.  Kids.  House.  I have done one of these things.  One.  I never feel bad about it either.

Find peace with where you are at and thrive!

No comments: