Saturday, August 12, 2023

Coming to Santa Fe




 I love visiting Santa Fe.  I lived here for a little over a year back in 2014.  Managed to cultivate friendships, have an appreciation for the amazing food and enjoy the yoga scene.  I frequented a few of the studios and maintained connections with other yogi's.  

Offering pop ups in Santa Fe seemed like a fantastic way to combine things I love--yoga, connecting with people and travel.  Then I met Tom again and solidified this.  Since we started dating, I have been traveling back and forth, monthly.  And he visits Denver.  Perhaps not as often as I venture down south but we are both committed to making this work and seeing where it leads.

At any rate, starting Monday, check out one of these pop-up opportunities.  9:00 am at Ft.  Marcy Park.  Ample parking and a lovely space.  I like to post up under the trees near the walkway.   A little shade goes a long way in Santa Fe.  Plus, there is something about practicing yoga outdoors.  Incredible earth energy and opportunity to be very present surrounded by nature.  

The happy hour class at Chomp Food Hall should be delightful.  Meeting upstairs for yoga.  Afterwards there are adult beverages available and food for purchase.  The space is lovely.  Great parking and let's support local businesses.  I do love the wine selection.  

Wednesday morning meet me at Rose Park--one of my favorite parks in Santa Fe.  It is smaller than Ft. Marcy but the roses are divine.   Typically, there are tai chi classes, yoga or people working out in this park.  

Bring your mat, some water and your gorgeous energy.  I will be planning pop-ups in September.  Stay tuned for details!


No comments: