Thursday, January 11, 2024

Saturday morning yoga


Yoga at the Jazzercise Studio.  Saturday mornings at 10:45. All month long.  I love this studio space.  It is welcoming and has a lovely vibe.  I found this opportunity through my trainer, Courtney.  The owner of the studio, Traci, and I both train with Courtney.  

Mainly they offer jazzercise classes and I have been offering yoga classes throughout the month.  For the last three months, Saturday mornings and twice a month on Tuesday morning.  Tuesday mornings have been infrequent due to my schedule.  I try to travel to Santa Fe frequently.  I go when it is convenient for me which does not always line up with offering classes, consistently, on Tuesdays.  This year I intend to make more of an effort to be consistent and travel to Santa Fe as well.  

Saturday mornings are a staple in my schedule.  I have been offering a class for the last three years at City Park when the weather is nice.  During the winter, I have utilized a bar on Colfax in the past and now the jazzercise studio.  It is something that I am proud of to offer and be a part of.  I never know who will attend or what we will discuss afterwards.  I only know that it continues to be a highlight of my week.  I try to keep that slot available to my clients instead of traveling.  There are exceptions, of course.  Travel and holidays tend to disrupt my calendar.  

This month there are no exceptions.  Yoga on Saturday mornings at 10:45.  Check it out!


No comments: