Thursday, June 14, 2018

Happy Thursday

Happy Thursday!  It is a lovely day to read, relax and celebrate life.  I may skip yoga.  I have been teaching more and it is fantastic!  I could use a day off from doing anything.  Maybe sleep, binge watch a series and lounge.  That is what I am inspired to do.  Be home and lazy.
Yesterday, I had two clients scheduled and one had to cancel.  I managed to do laundry, semi clean my house and I had committed to taking a day off from being social.  Then, some friends of mine from Santa Fe invited me to dinner.  Of course, I had to say yes and I am very thankful that I did. We went to Tables a local spot in Park Hill that is consistently great.  I have sampled their fare through the years and never been disappointed.  I met Spencer through my friend, Melody.  Spencer likes to dine around Santa Fe and so Melody thought he should stop into one of the spots that I was working at and meet me.  I think I met him four years ago or three.  He and his lady friend visit Denver once a year so that Nell can play in a tennis tournament.  She is an avid player and super competitive it seems.  Last year, they visited me at my job and this year they took me to dinner.  It was a lovely surprise.
I have some friends in town this weekend and think I will try to meet up with them at some point.  They are visiting Denver to get some reiki done.  I admire their desire to do some healing with a reiki master.  I wish they had more time to do things with me but it seems like I am an afterthought on this particular vacation.  I don't think they mean to make it this way but that is exactly how it feels.  I would have firmed up some time, weeks ago, if I was visiting them. I absolutely would have figured out a time and place to meet with them.  Our plans are not firmed up at all.  There is a real possibility that they will be visiting me at work.  Fun times, indeed.
I attended a class today.  I have been to this instructor's classes a few times.  I like her barre class and struggle through the yoga.  Today was no different.  The music selection was terrible and she over cues her sequence.  I barely made it to the end.  I considered attending another class at 5:30.  The class is at another studio which would require me to drive during rush hour.  I really don't like that aspect of it.  I should go and get coffee.  I am unmotivated to do much of anything really.  I have been lounging and thinking about all of the stuff that I should be doing.  Lazy days are the best!
I have plans to do happy hour tomorrow and maybe a late lunch. I am planning on breaking up with my trainer for a little bit of time.  I want to see how I can do on my own.  Also, I think I am plateauing with Courtney.  I want to see how I can take what she has taught me and do it on my own.  I do enjoy the workouts she puts together for me.  It's getting expensive and I don't really ask her to do any nutrition anymore.  I think I need a break.
Easy night and more sleep.  I am super thankful for today!

No comments: