Wednesday, July 22, 2020

random throwback...2010?

Another random selection.  I scroll through the jpegs and click open. This is what popped up. 
I have been well.  Walking City Park daily, listening to podcasts and reflecting on life.  I did manage to see my dentist to have my permanent crown adjusted.  I don't know that I love this particular crown.  I think I will continue to have issues with it and it is incredibly furstrating.
I look back at this photo and think--this was pre-plastic surgery on my lip where I never consider if it curls oddly.  This is another example of spending time with my amazing partner and friend.  Clearly, I moved out of my wearing neutral colors phase (thankfully).  If only I knew now what I was doing ten years ago.  It's funny how much time can show us change, adaptation and clarity.  Oh and that some people never seem to age (seriously, I think, Maghan looks the exact same way when I met him in 2008.  This man does not age!)
Take some time and reflect on your memories.  What is important to you?  What is your why?  I listened to a podcast earlier today and it has remained with me all day.  Why do you get up?  Why do you work for other people if, in fact, you do work for others?  What is your passion?  Do you enjoy gardening?  Cooking for yourself?  Taking care of yourself?
I have a few more days off to assess, reflect and self-care.  I am super stoked to evaluate.  And hydrate.  And, reflect.  This is one of my favorite memories.  I love expressing joy--food, companionship and amazing wine.  I am sure of that!  Cheers and enjoy your night~

No comments: