Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Class tonight


Join me, Denver!  The ultimate alternative happy hour.  I offer this class every month at the Jazzercise Studio in Skyland.  The studio space is welcoming.  I love this studio!  Clearly, Traci and her staff have created a lovely community of people.  I feel fortunate to be part of it.

Consider sixty minutes of yoga.  It is a mixed level class.  I offer modifications to make the session good for you.  The music is always a mash up of what I am currently listening to on my spotify.  Sometimes, 90's hip hop, Prince, JT or Chappel Roan (a current favorite).

Afterwards we nosh.  Monthly, I change up the menu which keeps me learning and honing that craft.  In addition, we connect with each other and build community.  I never know who will attend or what topics will come up.  Sometimes, health.  Sometimes, travel.  Sometimes, conflict.  But always with an open mind.  I am so thankful for the tribe I am part of.

Join me tonight!  Email me if you have questions--tastelifeyoga@gmail.com.  Check out my Detox to Retox Yoga class.

No comments: