Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Comfortable

Your mouth was so dirty....

Our love was comfortable.  and, so broken in.....she's perfect.  So flawless.  Or so they sayyyyyyyy...what a song.  I know there are people who do not like John Mayer.  I have always been a fan girl.  Even during his ridiculous, asshole rants.

And this song, is the best.  

I love music.  I do.  But, seeing people in person is a challenge.  The parking.  Crowds.  Dealing with maneuvering the experience.  yet, after seeing the Foo Fighters, I would totally see John Mayer.  I love his music. I would make it work.  Whatever it took.  

I am jamming out to his music currently.

Holding out for a home life.  Sitting in traffic on a highway.  I refuse to believe that my life is going to be....We said eternity.  I will go to my grave with the love that I gave....

Happy to be healthy and able to make choices that benefit me.  I listen to podcasts and try not to default into the crazy.  It isn't easy.  I am unwilling to willingly walk into the Handmaid's Tale that republicans are proposing.  And they are.  The extremism of project 2025 is that.  The Handmaid's Tale.  The openingly disgusting ode to the nationalist right.

It is that disgusting and disturbing.  You are willingly giving your votes away,  Know this.  

No comments: