Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sara Jo


It's Sara's birthday today and a wonderful reason to celebrate. The sun is shining, snow is melting and I might celebrate with--you guessed it--carrot cake later. I am definitely picking some up for Sara and putting it in her apartment. I believe it will be nice to come home too.
Of course, she is working today.
I am still hopeful that we will be heading to Santa Fe on Sunday. The plans are up in the air, but I remain hopeful. I love Santa Fe an a little R & R is exactly how I would want to spend my birthday. I scheduled a run with the Goddess since our plans are flexible. I think we can always leave later on Sunday or early Monday morning. I am hopeful.
In other news, today is my day off. I am running errands, doing laundry and picking up new kicks. It is a much overdue purchase. I do not know why I have put it off, but today is the day, I will purchase new running shoes. Fairly certain they will be Saucony's since they are my shoe of choice. I have tried Asics and Brooks, but neither are as comfortable, for me, as a pair of Saucony's.
I wore my overnight gloves and today my hands feel moisturized. I think this will become a habit until the odd little dry skin patches go away, for good. Yes, wearing gloves aids in this process.
I am off to continue on with the day....

No comments: