Monday, September 18, 2023

Upcoming yoga classes


Happy Hour yoga?  Damn right it's good!  Why not stop by the studio and check out a class?  Tomorrow night there is an opportunity to do just that.  6 pm.  

In addition, if you are more of a morning person, I am offering a donation-based class at 9:30 am.  Same location.  Every now and then I enjoy checking out new studios, instructors, etc. and like the aspect of it being donation-based.  

The studio is lovely.  Ample parking and a welcoming vibe.

In other news, I have every intention of being more accountable with my blogging. I know that I have said it in the past.  

This year has been interesting.  Trying to navigate my business while clients ebb and flow more than the last two years.  Covid did create a captive audience of sorts.  People chose to work out virtually so they could get some sort of movement.  That was one of the only positives for me during the shutdown.  I could interact with friends via zoom, and it helped me build my yoga brand.  Then the pandemic ended (thankfully for everyone out there) and people could return to the gym.  I do have some virtual classes on a weekly basis, but it has been challenging to pick up new clients.  I am determined to grow and expand yoga.  I am enjoying teaching way too much to decrease it from my life.  Still, I have doubts and struggle with the negative subconscious fears about going out on my own.  Am I doing the right thing?  Can I do it?  Why do I feel as if I am only in survival mode?  Maybe I should take all of October and only listen to positive meditations.  Or truly focus on the gratitude journal.  I know that I am committed to this road and all of the unknowns.  There are many of those.

Til then I will plot yoga pop-ups and offer weekly classes.  Think about joining--virtually or in person.


No comments: