Thursday, August 13, 2020

Throwback Thursday

 Throwback Thursday...feeling important, lol.  2013.  Paso Robles, California.  I managed a few trips--beer driven, wine inspired and destination race oriented.  This photo is from a market that carried this wine.  Sara Jo and I were exploring the area and stocking up on supplies.  I have sampled Harmony Cellars wines a few times in my life.  I do enjoy the Chardonnay and of course, love anything with my name on it!

Here is to a new Thursday and opportunity to travel.  The next few weeks, I will be staycationing around the beautiful state of Colorado.  I will check out Buena Vista with Maghan and then Keystone with Jenn the following week.  I am a lucky lady!

Til then, enjoy your day.  I need to return to teaching and planning out my day.  Cheers!

No comments: