Monday, October 30, 2023

November's Happy Hour Event


This is the current flier for the Detox to Retox yoga happy hour.  A little blurry since it was curated to be the size of a flier.  I am becoming more confident with editing and will continue to do so.  It is all a work in progress.

I do think this is a childhood trigger for me.  Never wanting to look stupid and that has stagnated me in some areas of growth.  However, I acknowledge it is time to get past through limiting beliefs.  I must.  No one else is going to push me to the next level of business success.  I have been incredibly fortunate with word of mouth.  I am grateful to my tribe and the ripple effect that has been building.  When I first started out, I shut down the happy hours in November because I thought that people would be too busy with holiday parties and shopping.  I refused to put it out there.  I allowed myself to listen to others instead of seeing what could happen.  There is potential to offer happy hours year-round.  January might be a little subdued or juice driven, lol.  I won't know until I get there.

If you are interested in attending, please contact me.  Either a message on this platform or I do have an email account associated with my yoga business.  tastelifeyoga@gmail.com  

Have a wonderful start of your week!  Consider joining a virtual class, in person session or the happy hour.

No comments: