Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Yoga at the Park


Last two chances to join yoga in the park.  It's grounding, earthy and fun.  Last weekend, a buffalo was an interloper.  Earlier in the summer, a hawk joined.  

Always great people watching, dogs, and an energetic flow.  I love this class!  I never know who will join or how we will flow.  All I know is that it is fantastic.  

Think about joining.  There is parking along 17th, Detroit, Fillmore, St. Paul, Steele.  We meet near the stoplight at 17th and Fillmore to enter the park.  Typically, we post up where there is a sun/shade option.  Last Saturday started off super chilly.  My clients showed up with leg warmers, socks, hats.  Midway through the class, everyone had stripped down to bask in the sunlight.  No hats.  No socks or leg warmers.

Think about joining.  I have a few yoga mats if needed.  It is amazing to practice outside.  I don't know how else to explain it.  Absorbing the earth energy, sunlight and vibe.  Looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments: