Sunday, December 19, 2021

A little late...

 What does "being" mean to me?

All of these recent questions have a common thread. Seems like they are asking the same thing in five different ways, lol.  It seems like the universe really wants me to be clear with my intentions.  Pushing me further out of my comfort zone.

I had an appointment with my accountant this morning to discuss quarterly taxes and all of that fun administration. It motivated me to delete some emails.  I have so many junk emails that I receive on a daily basis.  I have been better about unsubscribing to some of the things I have bought once.  And, I a over receiving political asks for donations.  So, imagine my surprise when I find an email from October where a contact had offered to meet to discuss utilizing a building for yoga.  I met this man in August who remembered me from working at the Palm  We caught up and I mentioned that I was teaching yoga, full time and trying to build my business. He had a space that was not being utilized and offered to discuss options.  We corresponded a few times and I never heard anything back from him after my last email in September.  Or, so I thought.  He emailed me a month after and apologized for not following through with our conversation.  I feel like a jackass for being lazy.  How did I miss this?
Possibly since I have multiple email accounts.  It does not excuse my lack of correspondence.  

Getting clarity on my goals and how I want to start 2022.  Sober January or at least three weeks of it.  I agreed to support the Goddess in her quest to complete sober January.  Andrea told me today that she also intends to do sober January.  I think a few more people will be participating.  It feels like a shift is happening.  More transitions.  Speaking of...the winter solstice is Tuesday, December 21st.  I will be hosting two yoga sessions to commemorate the occasion.  I cannot wait!  I think it will help me embrace what I am wanting to do.  

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

No comments: