Saturday, December 4, 2021

Reshuffle

 I returned home. I am attempting to be as consistent as possible with blogging and figured I could use the deck of cards to aid me in the process.  I shuffled the cards and chose a new question for today.

What are you thankful for?  Too funny as I just drew this card in the last week.  Still it is fitting.  I am thankful for this beautiful weather in Denver. It is uncanny.  I think it will be 68 degrees today. Reminds me of my time in Phoenix. This time of year was always a blessing from the intense heat of the summer.  Some people will tell you Phoenix is only bad for four  months. I disagree. The minute it hits triple digits it is intense til November.  

I look at this as a blessing.  I love this extension to fall or mild winter. Although, it will eventually snow or get cold.  There is no way around it.

Today was a great day.  I met a client for lunch and am inspired by our conversation. This woman is amazing.  A lawyer, yogi, wellness practitioner, mother, wife, daughter, friend.  She always has about four projects going on in addition to a full time job.  I met her through her husband.  We started practicing yoga together and became friends.  I am motivated to begin a few projects myself.  I need to have some note cards made, my logo arranged, maybe some t-shirts/stickers.  I dream of these ideas but have not made much of an effort to make it happen.

I want to do this.  I just get distracted.  Wine lunches with girl friends, trips to Santa Fe, watching Netflix (not the best excuse or justification).  Still I know this is something that will help me improve my business.

I am thankful for opportunities to be inspired.  Thankful for Saturday and hopeful to enjoy the next 20 minutes before heading to work.  

Life is grand!

No comments: