Saturday, December 4, 2021

Is there something in my life that makes me forget time while I'm doing it? What is it?

I don't know if there is anything that makes me forget time when I am doing it.  Perhaps travel.  I suppose that would qualify.  Or planning travel would be more likely.  I definitely get in a zone where time doesn't stop, exactly, I just am not paying attention to it.  

Yesterday was a great day.  Taught yoga, live, with Carmen and then had lunch at Vinaigrette and dinner at the Compound.  Neither place ever disappoints.  I prefer the patio at Vinaigrette. Their inside dining room is sterile and lacks ambiance.  I didn't feel like doing take out so I sat inside after finding a parking spot. That parking lot is terrible!  I found a spot, thankfully.  

Carmen met me for dinner at the Compound.  We worked there, briefly, together.  It was a treat to dine a the bar and hang out with Mike. I have been enjoying myself and able to relax. I think I needed a break from what I have going on. I overanalyze--shocking, I know.  It can be overwhelming at times.  I just needed time and space to reflect, rejuvenate, relax.  Maybe gain a little perspective on what I want to be achieving.  

I always fare better when I have travel to look forward to.  This last year has been challenging.  It's been almost two years since I have flown anywhere.  I am so thankful for my trip to Barcelona with Shari.  It was fantastic!  I have remained in Denver. I think I have been uninspired to travel if that makes sense.  

In the spring, I hope to visit Sara Jo a few times.  Or, meet up with her somewhere if it is possible.  I need that for myself.  

I hope you have a lovely day.  I am about to leave for Ojo Caliente.  Day of soaking, relaxing and enjoying life.  It is stunning in Santa Fe today!  Make it a great day.

No comments: