Friday, January 28, 2022

Friday thoughts and reflections

Good morning!  How are you spending your Friday?  It is gorgeous in Denver.  Snow is melting, energy is in motion and life is grand.  

I have been thinking about having t-shirts made.  Specifically, tank tops. I have the logo worked out and the color I would like to project. A few of my friends make shirts.  More than I actually thought would but it is a lucrative and creative venture.  I was texting Roxie and she sent me a link about a cricut.  When she sent it, I had no idea what this referred to. I have never heard of this ingenuous machine.  I still am researching what it is capable of.  It would be useful for me.  Make my own cards, tank tops, visors.  It would be awesome!

We are going to meet in the next few weeks to test it out.  I hope to watch a few videos to help with the learning curve.  I have heard there is a big learning curve.  Like anything, I suppose.  I remember beginning my journey with Canva.  It was scary, intimidating and frustrating.  I despised setting up my newsletters for fear of deleting paragraphs at a time.  Eventually, you figure it out.  It becomes more comfortable and you look forward to being creative.  Or, at least, that has been what I have found.

The seminar that I have been attending is helpful.  There are some irritations.  It can be a little over the top which is not inspiring to me.  And it can go long when I wish they would tighten it up.  I get a ton of movement in my day.  We keep taking breaks to jump around.  I could skip all of that. But there are nuggets of information that are motivating me to do more, think a little differently about this path.  It inspired me to consider making my own tank tops.  

And, I am thinking about how I can help more people by sharing the gift of yoga.  I am still working on that.  I have a class in ten minutes that I should prep for.  I like to have music in the background, ample natural light and water handy.  I had two glasses of wine last night.  I was okay with my decision. Still am.  I was naive about how much that would interrupt my sleep.  I woke up at 2:15 and was unable to have deep sleep.  I got out of bed around 5:45.  I forced myself to do my sun salutations, meditation and dry sauna rotation.  I love how my body is feeling and know that I will make some modifications to my life to have a balance of both.  Socially drinking, eating clean and continuing to strengthen and grow.  I will not sacrifice my mornng routine to deal with being hungover.  

More on this later.  I have a class to teach!

No comments: