Wednesday, December 1, 2021

What is my instinct telling me to do?

Be patient.

Sometimes, things fall into place.  Or they seem serendipitous.  Kismet.  This question is ideal for my mindfulness today.  

Be patient.  

I heard from my mentor earlier. We had texted recently since I would be in Santa Fe and we could meet up for a yoga class.  I had hoped that Paige would attend my live class.  Life got in the way.  You know...family, work, etc...still we connected today to catch up.   

It's been a few years.  Still we were able to begin again from where we left off. Such a skill.  And she knows me and my concerns.  

Patience is essential.  As much as I want to rush things, I know that this is right.  I know that I need to be patient.  Be kind.  Focus on me and not rush interactions.

I feel rejuvenated here.  Santa Fe always does that for me.  It is a great reset.  Something about the quality of air and openness.  It is amazing.  I return here and feel at peace. And November sucked.  What a waste of a month for me.  Constantly showing me what I don't want or want to choose.

If you listen to your gut instinct, you are always right.  It speaks to you.  Mine, right now, is preaching about patience.   Everything else will fall into place.  I do believe this.  I feel it.  

Enjoy your day.  I will continue to live it up!


No comments: