Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Celebrating my new class at a studio

 

Announcing a new group class at the Denver Capitol Hill Jazzercise Studio.  It is located 28th and Madison in Denver.  Ample parking.  Sweet vibes and opportunity to attend a yoga class.  Why not?  When is the last time you stepped out of your comfort zone and tried something new?  I intend to check out one of the jazzercise classes soon.  I want to be supportive of that community as well.

I will continue to put up fliers, post on social media and believe in my desire to share yoga with people.  Last weekend was a wash.  I had tried to host a session on Saturday at City Park on Saturday.  Rain crushed that idea and I rescheduled to Sunday and woke up to more rain.  I do love that it isn't hot AF, yet.  I have been enjoying sporting hoodies at time in late May.  

I have a yoga park session arranged in Santa Fe on 6/19.  Ft. Marcy Park for an afternoon session.  I hope to offer a class in Santa Fe, monthly, thru October.  Denver will have a few classes during the month, offered bi-weekly.  City Park Sessions on Saturdays and the Detox to Retox class.  Potentially offering two of those as the summer continues. I am conflicted.  My life is in Denver, but I am enticed by my relationship in Santa Fe.  Thankfully, Tom is a patient man.  He is supportive and knows that I have a life up in Denver.  And a thriving yoga business.  Plus, there is the Thai massage place, Korean Spa and other spots that I frequent.

Not going to lie.... Santa Fe has a lot to offer, too.  Tom is there. I have some yoga clients and opportunity.  The best dumplings can be found there at Dumpling Cafe.  I try to live at La Choza when I am in town.  One visit, if not two.  I love the posole, green chile and salsa.  So many amazing breakfast burritos--El Chile Torreador, Alicia's, Counter Culture, Tune Up, Santa Fe Baking, Horseman's Haven.  I love the breakfast burrito factor.   Did I mention that Tom is there?  😏

The spas are spectacular.  Ojo Caliente, 10,000 Waves, Jemez Springs.  Makes me so happy to soak and focus on self-care.  In the meantime, I am ecstatic to be in Denver to cultivate more friendships and yoga.  Connecting people and building community.  

If you are interested in more information, please email me at tastelifeyoga@gmail.com.  

No comments: