Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday thoughts

Recently, I have been dining in some incredible restaurants.  San Diego, Cave Creek and a few eateries in Phoenix, too.  My camera is typically with me at all times.  Well, that is, until the elph started acting up.  There is some issue with the motor.  I believe this elph has a mind of its own.  It is extremely frustrating to say the least. 
I picked up a disposable one while visiting San Diego.  I wanted to find film to put in my old school camera but that was challenging.  I stopped by a few convenience stores and was s-o-l....lovely.  So, I did the next best thing and bought a disposable one. 
I am looking forward to viewing the surprise shots that I took while in California.  I think I took some foodie type shots as well as photos with my friends.  I know that I must get the camera thing figured out before my trip to Chicago.  That, and my next dining experience.  I do enjoy looking back on my food experiences.  The colors, presentation, texture of food.  Delicious!
I love my camera.
I must get it figured out and soon. And, I would like to illustrate the food I have recently sampled.  I am some difficulty with that, too.  I will get it all figured out and then display my experience at a cave creek eatery, San Diego and Phoenix.  Til then, I will continue to drink wine, eat food and ultimately, taste life~

No comments: