Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Freedom

Tomorrow begins the first day of the rest of my life.
Liberated and open to anything the universe has to offer.
Ironically, my passport is being renewed so I am definitely traveling, stateside, for the time being.
I feel FREE and fine inspite of the news I received earlier this evening. My immediate response was--where can I go?
I thought about flying to Portland, but on such short notice, the rates are a little extreme and I do want to have my car. I don't want to rely on my sisters to take care of me.
Or, Phoenix, but we are in the beginning of tax season and I know that this is difficult time for Jan to play. I think a road trip is the way to go.
As soon as I know, you will, too.
I really feel free and like something amazing is around the corner.
Enjoy your night~

No comments: