Thursday, January 28, 2016

20 things that make me happy....

Coffee...need I say more?  Immediately in the morning.  Must make or find.  And cream is necessary.  Must have creamer.
Yoga.  Daily.  Or nearly, daily. I try to do other activities but am always drawn back to this.
Writing letters.  I love receiving mail.  I am so lame.  It is glorious to write notes to friends.  Reminder--buy more note cards.  I love writing notes.
Talking about travel, stateside.  Easier to do and manageable.
Talking about travel, abroad.  Something I love.
Spending time with friends.  Love this.  Trying to do more of it.
Drinking wine.  Enough said.
Boozy lunch.  I have many friends that support me in this venture.  Super encouraging and helpful.
Meeting friends to celebrate life.
Cuddling, snuggling, being intimate.
Yoga, my teaching style.  Figuring out what works.
Kissing. Yep, said it.  I like kissing.  I think it is more intimate than anything else.  Lovely.
Eating food.  I love talking about food and restaurants.  Tonight, I am meeting a friend who is a foodie and like-minded. 
Read.
Organize my junk drawer.  I throw a bunch of shit into that.
Talk to my sisters.  I talk to Michaela the most.
Shower or bathe.  I enjoy both.
Dream about travel.
See Matinees
Be active and healthy.
Support friends's whims.
I have a good life.  I do.  I typically practice 5 or 6 of these on a daily basis.  I love writing cards to friends.  And, messaging people--seeing how they are.  I love connecting people.  It is a gift.  A gift that I love to share and open.  All I know is in the next three weeks, I will be doing more of my list to project happiness and fully embrace what I want to do.  Happy Thursday.  Celebrate, enjoy and taste life~

No comments: