Monday, December 8, 2008

Let it snow

All day, I have been awaiting the snow. It didn't happen this morning, when I took the bus to work or when I walked back from work. It was cold, but not bitterly cold.
Instead, the minute I decide to go to a movie it started to sleet. I hate the snow!
I went to see 4 Christmases with Jimmy. We went to a "twilight" show (before 6 pm) and so it was only $11 for the two of us, as opposed to $20. The theatre itself was empty when we arrived. We sat there and bs'd about holidays. I wanted more butter on the popcorn and Jimmy offered to get it for me. He returned and told me that we were in the wrong theatre and that the movie had already started.
Nice, blonde moment.
There were probably 20 people, total, watching this movie. It was okay. I don't know that I would want to pay full price for it. It goes a little long and you do see a lot of the film in the trailers. It was odd to see Tim McGraw and Dwight Yoakam act. I thought they were strictly country.
Tomorrow will be another day off with no prospects of driving. I really despise driving in the snow. It is stressful for me because of the other impatient drivers. I suppose I should focus on my xmas cards and get them done.
Enjoy your day...I know that I will be inside!

No comments: