Thursday, December 18, 2008

more snow and Jasmin's birthday

I thought it was supposed to be 45 degrees tomorrow.
I was hoping it would be nice. Chichi is driving back to Oregon tomorrow and I was hoping that she would be able to avoid any snow storms. I don't know if she will make it.
My house is empty. I feel oddly calm and I enjoy it. I would feel better if I could fully move into the larger room, but her bed, tv, two dressers, desk and bike are all still in there. Her friends are going to pick up all of it after xmas since they are heading to Montana for the holidays. I will wait until then, to relocate. Plus, I want to deep clean it because I am me. It wouldn't feel right to not clean it.
In other news...it is Jasmin's birthday today. She is turning 25. I wish that I could celebrate with her and I guess that I will when she moves to Denver. Perhaps, Elway's, Solera or Capital Grille. I figure that when she moves here in February, we can have a double celebration of her relocation and birthday.
Until then, life will continue and it should be interesting. I missed the deadline for the fall/winter art classes and so it will be a spring adventure.

No comments: