Monday, February 1, 2010

Enchanted.....

Santa Fe and Taos....I so enjoy New Mexico.
Last week, I went snowboarding for the first time ever.
I now understand why Brian would leave me, each week--faithfully, to get in his skiing or boarding fix on Mondays. That was the only consistent day off for him.
I resented his need to go to the mountains.
At least, I did, until my experience in Taos, last week.
Yesterday, Shari flew into Denver and we had dinner at Elway's with the Goddess, Sara Jo, and Bryn. Initially, I believed it would be an early night, but the conversation flowed alongside the wine. I am blessed to have these girlfriends in my life. We are all at different stages in life, but so capable of having a wonderfully creative conversation. Plus, we ran into two of my co-workers and two regulars while drinking Rapture at Elway's.
Today, Shari and I drove down to Santa Fe. It is another mecca, for me, and I am excited to tour more of the town with her. We hope to dine at the Chocolate Maven, tonight, and Geronimo, tomorrow evening with Melody. I need to keep this short, since I am on borrowed time. Plus, there is a man in the lobby, that will not stop yapping. It is extremely distracting!
Enjoy your night....

No comments: