Friday, November 21, 2008

Timing

The baby, Emery, is well. Jade is happy, from what I understand and Jasmin is with me in Denver, trying to decide if she wants to relocate here or not.
Timing is essential in everything. My roommate, Leslie, is moving to Mexico to build their business more. Of course, I am bummed, but if my sister moves out here, it is perfect timing.
Initially, I was upset since it happened quickly. I understand that things change--new jobs become available, you might buy a home, etc. I wasn't prepared for the phone call that I received from Leslie informing me of her changes. We talked on Tuesday and I feel much better about it. I know that she needs to do it for her and her company. And, she offered to place an ad on Craig's List, but I believe that I will find someone or now, that my sister will relocate here. Plus, I know that I am no longer 20 or capable of living with just anyone. One of my co-workers lived with someone they met on Craig's List and this guy stole from here constantly. She moved back to West Virginia and he had stolen a blank check from here so that he could pay his November rent.
I know this isn't the norm, but it raises a definite issue. Do I want to live with someone that I know nothing about? NO.
Timing will tell and in a week I will meet Emery....

No comments: