Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Monday Memory (late)


Love this photo from Sonoma last year.  The Goddess, Sipper, Sara Jo and I (connector) winery hopped to celebrate the accomplishment of a half marathon the previous day.  I talked them into running with me and chose this particular race, the Healdsburg Half.  The next day, we checked out a few wineries between the valleys--Benziger, Imagery, Enkidu, VJB, St. Francis in Sonoma, and Failla in Napa.  I wish we had had more time to explore Napa, but, there will always be future visits to one of my favorite spots in the States.  Food entices, too.  Ahhhh, I miss Napa.
A lovely memory and a hope that we will choose another 1/2 2012.  I suggest either Santa Barbara or the traditional Napa-Sonoma route.   Of course, I am drawn to the Willamette race since I could see my sisters, too.  The possibilities are endless in terms of running a race with friends.  Fond memory, indeed.

No comments: