Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bathroom issues....

NOt really, but I knew that it would catch everyone's attention. At this dorm, that I hate by the way, there is no way to get out of it once you latch the door. Unknowingly, I returned to the room to write, knowing that I needed to use the bathroom and then I am stuck inside the room. I try not to panic, but I can't help it. I start yelling for help and this couple looks at me like I am crazed. I knew that there was a cleaning woman nearby and so I asked her to show me how to get out of the room. Still, I haven't used the bathroom and she locks us in. I know that she felt confident about her abilities until she couldn't get us out. Finally, she is able to unlatch the room and she tells me to leave the door cracked. YES...so that I can sustain more mosquito bites...FANTASTIC. I really don't know if I will sleep much tonight. No, I am not intoxicated just afraid that I will get locked in the room without the ability to get out and use the bathroom. Doesn't something like this always happen to me?

1 comment:

Hummel said...

Harmony,

You should use some deep woods off. That seems to work the best for me. I'm sure that have it at Wal-Mart.

Hummel