Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Traveling around Fiji

So, I leave in an hour to jump on a bus and head south to Mango Bay. I can stay there until Saturday and return to the bus at which point we will go to a village. I figure that I should extend the countryside/coast since Nadi doesn't offer much outside of a way into the country. I hope to dive either in Bequa or on the northern coast. I will figure it out once I get there.
No, I haven't dined with anyone yet. Fiji is about backpackers and honeymooners. It would be odd to dine with a newlywed couple and so I am making my own way and enjoying the solitude. Plus, my mind is drifting.
Jade, take care of your voice and enjoy the U of O game--Go DUCKS> Where is KU ranked now in football? They are still undefeated, right? Hailey, how is the pregnancy going? How is Andrew? Well, I must conclude this for now.
Take care--
Harmony

5 comments:

Shari said...

Hello,
All your teams are doing great...really. Ok, I won't be the one to update you on any sports.
It sounds like Mango Bay will be a beautiful place to visit. I see they have Kayak rentals incase you want to practice up for Costa Rica. I really want to hear about the trip to the village and to get a feel for the people who live there.
Thanks for the wine tips. I'll let you know how it goes.
Love, Shari

Jan and Tom said...

Harm, hope all is well and we're all thankful you FINALLY posted something yesterday! I'm going to be a 'mom' for a minute and tell you that everyone worries about you so when you get to a new place, please, please let us know so we can all rest easy! I know, middle child syndrome that I have but I can't help it! Have fun and be careful!!!!!!

Hailey said...

It's unbelieveable...but yes we're still undefeated! 8-0 Baby! We have moved up to 9th in the BCS poll so watch out! We play Nebraska on Saturday...so hopefully we'll be able to proceed with our winning streak! ROCK CHALK!

I'm feeling much better. Andrew & I have been under the weather, but we're now on the road to recovery. We find out if we're having a boy/girl tomorrow...so I'm pretty excited. I had Andrew's pictures taken today so I'll e-mail you some...growing up way too fast!

I have a blog on here too...so I'll e-mail you the link when I send you the pictures.

Miss you -
H

harmony said...

THanks, everyone. I am e-mail friendly again.

harmony said...

Hailey--hopefully it will be a girl or another little boy. Andrew will be such a great older brother. Definitely, let me know when you find out about the baby. Take care of yourself and I expect you to keep me updated on the Jayhawks! Rock Chalk!!!