Monday, October 29, 2007

Fiji Travel adventure

Tomorrow, I will head off on a 7 day around the mainland adventure. My first stop will be Mango Bay and then I will make my way around the mainland with a few brief diving stops. I opted to do this since I really don't have any plans. I will go trekking, see the schools and land in a mud bath. We'll see how it works out. I will check this when I can, but know that I am fine and enjoying life. I need to figure out if I can live without my big bag or if I should lug it with me. I think that I should be able to make it around without it. Fiji is beautiful, similar to Costa Rica with the mountains, rain forests and green. I am adjusting to the temperature and trying to survive the bugs.
Take care all. I will send postcards shortly.

No comments: