Saturday, September 18, 2010

Issues with computer

I am taking a brief absence from my blog due to computer issues.
It sucks and I am so over it.
I have realized that I am too dependent on my internet connection and have managed to sneak over to Sara's, work, or currently--my aunt's house, to feed my addiction.
The Beer Fest is in town and I believed that I would be avoiding it, again, this year. Some of my friends from Kansas came out for the fest and offered me an extra ticket. Gotta love the Kansas Connection. Seriously, as much as I try to out run that part of my life--all roads lead back there. Or specifically, Lawrence and this small brewery that I worked at, briefly. Still, I have several associations/relationships based, purely, because of the 8 month work stint that I did there.
Small world is illustrated yet again.
I am lining up some travel for October, dreaming of the Broadmoor in November and Vegas trumps all else in December. Hoping to find a beach to celebrate Christmas. All thoughts appreciated....

No comments: