Monday, October 11, 2010

Lap top confused

In Kansas and have access to computer--Thank God!
My lap top is confused or so I would like to think.
Actually, I think, I broke the on/off button due to unhappiness with situation at hand. I talked to my computer guy and he looked at lap top.
Within seconds, he deduced--I should take it in to a shop. He could fix it, but it required him taking it apart.
I should see what they can do with it...if it is fixable and under $100. Otherwise, I am being "jacked" around.
Since I am in Kansas, I will have to postpone lap top fixing.
I miss my blog/writing/cyber stalking other blogs/etc....Granted, I could blog at Sara's house. Well, I prefer to write in private. Her house isn't an option.
Work is too public. Do I want them to know how insane I think they are???....Not so much. Again, blogging isn't an option there.
Or, I can drive to my aunt's house and hope that it is vacant. I am not creative while other people are in my space. Distracted, I log off and think of upcoming travel, food, bloggy things, etc. I miss my connection to the internet. I consider when I can/will be able to write out my thoughts.
Right now, I wanted to remember what it was like to blog. So, I convinced my dad that I Must use his internet tonight.
I am way too dependent on the internet.
I know this.
I am visiting family, running friendly, coordinating winery visits and dreaming of the day my lap top is functioning again.
Enjoy your night....Happy Columbus Day!

No comments: