Monday, July 14, 2008

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Black...

4 days in Vegas kills me...I will be recovering for awhile. The wedding was awesome, I saw Zumanity after I acted like Jimmy and I were married for a time share deal, ate at Bouchon, Olives, Sea Blue, Il Mulino and the Mandalay Bay Buffet. My, my, my...can I feel the effects of overindulgence!
Pocketsize was beautiful and the ceremony, itself, was 7 minutes long. You can view it on-line on the MGM website for those of you that are interested. It is under 7/12/08--Black wedding. It was lovely and great to see them tie the knot.
I updated some photos since I felt like sharing. I love black and white photos and should have been more annoying with the camera. I abstained.
Dinner at Il Mulino last night was awesome. We dined for four hours, drank fantastic wine and then I went dancing at the new club at Treasure Island with Erik and his sommelier friend, Houston. It was fun and I wanted to utilize my dance dress. I now own 4 dresses which is 4 more than I normally have. I need more opportunities to wear them.
On Saturday night, we ate at Sea Blue which is a Michael Mina restaurant in the MGM. We thought that the food at the reception was going to be minimal and so we went to dinner. We were wrong, but dinner was still fantastic. I shared the paella with Mike Carroll and insisted that everyone at the table try the lobster corndogs which were fantastic. We drank a bottle of wine from 1976 which was awesome. I felt special to be drinking that particular bottle. The overall wedding reception was great. People were nice, fun and it felt right. I am so glad that I was included in Steve and Sarah's special day.
Again, I need to recover...enjoy the photos!

2 comments:

Shari said...

I watched the wedding. It was very sweet and I saw Sarah start to cry. She looked very nervous as she walked into the chapel.

I have not looked up of the places that you ate but I will.

What does a 32 year old wine taste like? I have been thinking of going to a wine teaching. That is what they are calling it. A little play on words. It cost $35.00 and I think I will try it once. This weeks feature is Italian wines.

I saw you in the wedding video. You looked happy. I hope you had a nice time in Vegas.

We'll talk soon.

Hello Jade,
How is the belly? I hope all is well and we should talk soon too.

Bye,
Shari

harmony said...

i was happy. It was great to see them tie the knot and be part of it. The wine was great and a nice surprise. I am glad that you were able to watch the video and be there with us...
love--
Harmony