Monday, July 28, 2008

Day off

Thank God it's Monday. I worked too much last week and could tell that my attention to detail was waning.
I woke up early, cleaned the house and watched as my roommate dealt with her hangover. Chichi and her friend, Rick Lacy, attended a local outdoor music fest at a bar north of downtown. For $10, you could have as much beer as you wanted, plus bbq. This is dangerous when you consider that both of them enjoy beer. I saw them, last night, on the tail end of the evening. I was entertained to say the least and grateful for my antibiotics.
Yoga was fantastic today and now I am off to grocery shop, restock wine (which has dwindled since I moved in with Chichi) and head to the Bull for a mandatory wine education class. It will be tons of fun considering that I am on the wagon right now.
I think Jimmy and I are heading to Elway's for dinner prior to the meeting. I want to engage one of my vices.
Enjoy your day and plan an adventure soon.

No comments: