Wednesday, July 16, 2008

still recovering

Well, not too much.
Las Vegas was awesome. I am not ready to work. I know that I need to now, but I have no motivation to wait tables or actually do much of anything. I could use a few more days of sleep or relaxation.
Plus, my laundry is overflowing. Instead of productivity yesterday, I analyzed the trip and went to my aunt's house for Edgewater Pizza. I decided to take a few days off of the no cheese diet and enjoy a white pizza from there. It was great and nice to spend some time with Bryn. Plus, I showed her my photos and she was able to put faces with names of my friends. This is always a bonus when trying to figure out who is who.
The next few days will be filled with work, stress and prosperity. That is nice. I need to finance my trip to Telluride and figure out our housewarming party. I know it doesn't seem like much of a house warming since we have lived here 6 weeks already. I want to do it and need to figure out a good time for everyone to be able to attend. August is filled with birthdays and trips for some of my friends. Hopefully, by the end of the week it will be in the works.
Until later, enjoy the day.

No comments: