Saturday, August 2, 2008

Free Beer hour...

I suppose that every bar/restaurant experiences this on their anniverary party. You advertise, you want to take care of your regulars and instead, during the free beer hour you are inundated with people that have never even heard of your establishment. They just want the free beer that was advertised! Half of the people in the Bull from 6-7pm didn't even know that we made our own beer. This older gentleman, came up on four separate occasions and said--I want another fat tire. Seriously, it was obnoxious and I was extremely happy when it was over.
The party was entertaining and I saw some friends that I hadn't seen in awhile. I am glad that I worked and didn't partake in the treats. I think that most people are feeling the effects today. I am tired, but not hungover. This is the beauty of the antibiotic!
I work today, tomorrow and then Jeremy is visiting me on Monday with Kaya and Murphy. I think they will get along splendidly with Ricky. I cannot wait to spend time with my brother-in-law. I always enjoy his company and of course, the dogs are family.
Life is good. August is here and I have many cards/gifts to purchase...

No comments: