Friday, August 8, 2008

Pineapple Express

I came home tonight to enjoy a random evening off. I have been working a bunch to finance my trip to Chicago and so today was a switch. At first, I thought I would zone out in front of the tv, but then Chichi and Rick dropped by to catch a movie and I knew that I wanted to enjoy the outdoors.
I called Jimmy and asked him if he wanted to catch a movie. We went to see Pineapple Express. It was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Thankfully it wasn't a packed theatre since we arrived halfway through the previews. If you have time to see a movie, check this one out. Of course, I believe the Dark Knight is amazing, too. I had heard that Heath Ledger was only in half of the movie and wondered when would be a good time to head to the ladies room. That movie is long, but entertaining.
I have been more movie friendly since I was on the wagon during the antibiotics stint. Tomorrow, I will stop by the Falling Rock so that Cedric will meet my friends and drink some brews. I have a friend visiting from Las Vegas. He is a huge baseball fan and so I grabbed the tickets for tonight so that we could enjoy the game. Actually, Sharkey gave me their tickets and so I have no idea who will be using the Bull tickets. They haven't brought the calendar of tickets down and so it will be interesting to see who shows up.

No comments: