Monday, September 15, 2008

Current Contemplations

I loved traveling.
Since I have been back, I am fully immersed in Denver.
I don't feel creative or motivated. What is wrong with me?
However, I did get my checkbook back and my social security card. It was like christmas yesterday, when I saw Steve and Pocketsize. I could have been more proactive in getting my stuff from their house, but it was great to open it and find a gift card to Victoria's Secret. Wow, an early present.
I feel boring in my life, right now, and know that soon I will be wanting to escape again. I need a hobby or at least something to distract me. Next week, will be interesting. I wish that I would have planned better because Santa Fe is calling me along with San Francisco.
In February, I am meeting with 6 of my friends from high school and I cannot wait. We had tried to do this a few years ago, but timing was off. I impressed to them how important it was to make this a priority and we are making it happen. Phoenix 2009.

No comments: