Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Under the weather

I worked on Monday with this girl who was hacking everywhere. I don't think she ever understood that no one else was sick and that we didn't want to get sick. Not once did I see her cover her mouth or wash her hands.
Now, I have it. I feel so lucky!
I woke up at 4 am and moved to the couch. I watched Wings and part of Jag before I was able to fall back asleep. I ate garlic this morning and feel that no one will want to come near me since I reek of garlic. I have taken jade screen pills, wellness formula and the garlic. I need to purchase vitamin C pills and of course, Emergen C packets. I will be over this by next week.
I work tonight, tomorrow and Friday. I am gearing up for my trip to Las Vegas next month and Portland the following month. My sisters and I are meeting there to welcome the new addition to the family and celebrate my dad's 60th birthday. It should be interesting and full of memories. I am either staying with Jeremy, Michaela's ex, or if Jimmy comes too, we are getting a hotel. I should probably get one anyways to get a break from the family dynamics. Jade told me that only Tab, Jeremy and I were allowed to cook the dinner since she didn't trust Michaela and she is trying to alleviate some of the unnecessary stress that will occur because we are all there.
I have been reading a book called, Awakening the Buddha Within, and I see myself going to Nepal at some point in the near future. It is fascinating and I sense a spiritual path for me...whatever that means...

No comments: