Sunday, October 5, 2008

football Sunday

GO Broncos! I cannot believe that I just said that. I am anti-football; although, I do enjoy the games.
I went with Dave, Erik, Jimmy, DJ or JD--as Dale like to call him, Clarence and Marshall. Talk about an entourage. We arrived, tailgated and then enjoyed the boring game. Jimmy and I had fantastic seats--40 yd. line about 13 rows back. It rained a little bit, but overall, it was quite pleasant. They won and I suppose that is all that important.
Afterwards, Jimmy and I went to Elway's for Supper. It wasn't too busy and John Elway, himself, was there. We tried to watch the Angels/Red Sox game. I must say--I am disappointed with baseball, in general. The Cubs ate it. The Brewers lost. The Twins, well what can I say--that game was terrible. I am not at all excited at the prospects of baseball.
I might hibernate until March. I love college basketball and cannot wait for the playoffs. I do like the Dodgers, but don't know if they will be able to stop the Phillies. I like the idea of the Red Sox, but am over their winning. Isn't it time for a new team?
I feel ready for a new challenge. I envision the future. I see change. Do you?

1 comment:

Shari said...

Harmony,

Tom would not agree that the Twins game was terrible. All the twins fans knew it was a long shot, but they all were glued to the game. It was a tough game. I think Tom feels closer to the team, you might say part of the team, since he threw out the 1st pitch.

I have my first chair massage clinicals tonight. I think I have it down pretty well and I am not too nervous yet. We have a comprehensive final tommorow night and I am a bit nervous about that. It's the anatomy class and there is so many new words. My mouth can hardly speak those words, but I am getting it.

Tom and I have settled into the groove of me being gone so much. He has not started cooking yet, but he is doing more of the house work.

I received an e-mail from Nick and he asked me to call him. I did but haven't spoke to him yet. I will keep trying and after I speak to him I will give you a call.

I feel my life is going in the right directions. I am so glad that I was able to spend that time with you in Costa Rica. I made my desicion to follow this massage path while I was in Costa Rica. It was so wonderful to have those day all to ourselves. I am even more grateful as I feel so positive about going to massage school.

Perhaps we need another week long journey to discuss your future or at least drink some great red wine.

Take Care and I love you.
Shari