Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The medium

I met with a medium this morning.
It was great.
I didn't know what to expect. I knew that I would be emotional. Last time, I meditated, focused on pictures of Brian and was determined to embrace that energy. This time around, I was open to anything.
The medium talked about my past lives and present. It is amazing. I support this but understand if you think I am kooky. I guess it is important to me to seek this outlet of my life.
He confirmed that I am on a spiritual path and that inherently, I am a good person. He felt that I would be writing a book in the future and to continue my quest for faith, trust and spirituality.
It is ironic that I had the appointment today since a year ago, I landed in Fiji. I embarked on a different type of journey a year ago, just like I am today.
Best...

No comments: