Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Figuring it all out

It has almost been a year since I set this blog up. I decide to continue after I returned to the States to keep in contact with my friends, family and all of the people I met while traveling.
I feel confused about the status of life right now.
In the past few months, a few things keep popping up--more travel, the quest for faith and spirituality, and change. I enjoy my life in Denver. I like my job, both of them, actually, but I feel there is more out there for me. I am trying to figure out how to make it all happen, but I feel that I will be traveling again, and soon. I would love to learn spanish, about wine, yoga, and a way to finance my life while traveling only. I want to focus my energy on what is good and positive for me. I embrace the upcoming changes, whatever they are. Denver makes me feel stagnant because I allow myself to get sucked in to the b.s. of being here. I am ready for change.

No comments: