Thursday, October 8, 2009

REST DAY...

Today was amazing.
I woke up. My foot felt awesome. I could walk. No pain. No issues. No ibuprofen. Salt baths=pure bliss. I was feeling it.
I had a reading, compiments of my reader, Catherine, and her friend, Christina. I was looking forward to it and had no expectation of it.
It went well.
Audra told me about Brian, in a way, that no one else had. I have spoken to two different readers and they spoke of him in a different voice. She mentioned when it happened and the aftermath.
Of course, it is emotional and of course, I cried. But, it also freed up some space in my life.
I feel peace.
I feel able to move forward.
She kept saying that I was in bubble wrap and had been for the last few years. She said that I have this wonderful story to tell, and that I should turn the volume up in my head and tell it.
I feel great.
I feel ready to move forward.
I decided to mail some photos to Megan and to Casey. As I walked up Speer Blvd, I noticed this guy encroaching on my space. I slowed down. He did, too.
I had my ipod and he had said something to me...ummmmm, can you and I said no. His response.
THANKS A LOT, YOU C U NEXT TUESDAY....YOU ARE SUCH A B&*CH AND c**t...i looked at him and said, is this how you accomplish things? He had no lower teeth and all I could think was--GET AWAY FROM ME, jUNKIE. I wanted to avoid the confrontation, but really, I say no and immediately am called a c*&t.....what do you want from me?
I altered my route and avoided the crazy guy at all costs.
My day was fantastic. I had a wonderful reading and tonight, despite the fact that my internet is being tricky, I am happy, living life and looking forward to the marathon. Life is fantastic!

No comments: