Tuesday, April 8, 2008

CELEBRATING THE VICTORY

The KU game was awesome.
I watched it at Elways with Jimmy, Steve and Pocketsize. They put it on the house sound and it was the ideal place to view the game. Of course, I was on edge at the end of regulation. I was freaked out that they were going to lose after getting the monkey off of their back. Overtime was owned by the Jayhawks and then we did a blue shot to celebrate, followed by a champagne toast.
I had to attend a beer education meeting at work and that was my downfall. We stayed at the Bull and Bush and I continued to relish in the victory. Today, I feel like crap. My body does not like the onslaught of dairy, fried foods and of course, alcohol. I decided to do a salt bath to rid myself of the unnecessary toxins and still, I feel shitty. I had to celebrate, though. And, it was a righteous moment in the history of the University of Kansas. I suppose that they will be sending out donation forms to all of the alumni while we are all still happy with the win.
I am off to work and back on the detox lifestyle...

No comments: