Thursday, April 17, 2008

Update from acupuncture

Yesterday, I was in agony. I was barely able to sit down in my car because of the pressure of the bite. I went to the acupuncturist and he did the normal placement of the drains (arms, legs, feet) and then did the surround the dragon, but this time put in 14 needles around the wound. He then asked if he could put one in the center of the bite and I said okay. I don't know what possessed me and I was afraid that it would hurt, but it wasn't that bad. Truly, one of the needles on the side really was strong and I felt it. Since then, I have been able to sit down, comfortably, and while at yoga this morning, I was able to lay down during the final vinyasa series. I feel so much better! There is not as much pressure and it hasn't been a constant flow of blood.
I went to the Nuggets game with Jimmy, Tiffany and Melissa B. Our seats were good, not great, but we did sit lower level. People at the game were giving Caramelo grief over his DUI. Truly, how difficult would it be for him to pay someone to play chauffeur or have a personal limo driver? Timing is everything. Of course, it happens right before the playoffs.
Afterwards, we went to the Spot Bar and had chicken tenders, guacamole and macaroni and cheese. I know. I completely cheated on my moderation diet, but I didn't have many options and I felt so much better from the treatment. We will see how it works out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

harmony said...

thank you for the comment and the hug! I appreciate it and look forward to other comments...