Monday, January 26, 2009

snow...

I think the weather is terrible right now. I know that this is what it is supposed to be like in January, but I miss the sun. I have been spoiled this past winter. I miss the days of endless sun and no snow.
Today, I awoke to winter. It isn't too bad--the snow factor--but it is cold. I went to yoga instead of spending too much time outside. I returned and decided to walk to Safeway. I am trying to stay committed to being more green in my life. So far, 2009 has been promising in that regard.
I purchased a few items and and went to the Starbuck's satellite kiosk in the Safeway. It was cold and so I needed to warm up on my way out. The guy handed me my coffee and told me that his register was messed up and so he would get my coffee. I offered to tip him, but they cannot accept tips at this store and so I told him to stop into the Bull and I would buy him a drink. I suppose I will continue to pay it forward at this Safeway. Remember, another cashier bought me my onion. Gotta love it!
I went to the Nuggets/Jazz game last night with Jimmy. It was a great game. The Nuggets appeared in control and dominant. I was surprised that the game wasn't closer based upon the stats. I believe the Jazz had more rebounds and the same amount of blocked shots. I hope to go to another game and sit courtside. Plus, having a few drinks would be nice, too. My wagon is almost done and I feel fantastic. I have went to a few nice dinners and drank coffee as opposed to red wine. I will remember to not drink coffee at Elway's since it was lukewarm--both times. I do miss nice dinners and am excited to dine at Fruition soon and Elway's of course.
Be well...

No comments: