Saturday, January 31, 2009

January 31, 2009

Happy 33rd birthday, David Beemer.
I have no other way of contacting you to do my annual birthday wish. I lost your phone number and you haven't responded to my e-mail. I am hoping that you read my blog, but am not certain.
Nevertheless...happy birthday.
I tried.
I went to my aunt's this morning for another walk around Sloan's Lake. I don't know who is more motivating to the other--her or me. Of course, I am motivated to enjoy the sun and gorgeous weather. I love coffee, too, but wish she had a Peet's near her house. I like Starbuck's, but prefer the dark roasted, consistent coffees from Peet's.
I am listening to Juanes and mentally preparing for my yoga class. I have been determined in my practice and feel that I am reaping rewards from my attendance.
Have a lovely day. I am considering a 25 around the world, 25 random things about me, 25 about my family, or 25 places that I would like to go. It is all a work in progress.

No comments: