Friday, April 29, 2011

longing for the beach



Happy Friday~


I am dreaming of the beach. Miss the tranquility, peace and endless amounts of time to reflect on life.


Maybe I will convince my friends that I should return for a brief stopover visit. That could work.


Yes, I think that is what I will try to do. I want to capture more moments of beauty with my elph. Last month, I thought my camera was broke. Super bummed. I asked a few friends to look at it. I had tried to fix it myself by adjusting the lens, turning it off/on, taking the battery out with no luck. My friend, Jeremy, looked at it and suddenly it was functional again. I have no idea what he did or how he adjusted it. I am thankful that he fixed it. At least for now.


I am not ready to find another camera. My elph accompanied around the world and continues to capture moments of my life. Destinations, food, friends and wine seem to be part of most of my photos.


I miss the beach and street fare. Although I did find a place that sated that need earlier in the week. Pastor tacos with cilantro and pineapple. Yummy!


Yes, I miss the beach. Maybe a return trip is possible~

No comments: