Friday, May 23, 2008

new place to live, FINALLY ON MY OWN, well, at least with Chichi...

I am stoked.
The landlord finally called me back to confirm that I have the place.
He was concerned that we wouldn't be able to comfortably pay for it. I was like--really, I just took a 5 month around the world trip and it is paid for...why are you concerned?
He said that his place was high volume and that he was unable to get ahold of my bosses which is normal. I love Dave and Erik to death, but they never take phone calls at the Bull. It is pathetic how infrequently they actually field customer complaints, concerns or affirmations. They just don't do it.
However, I did give Rod the number to Dave's cell phone to bypass all of the bs. It did nothing for me, though. I still had to justify why I should be able to rent the place and why I would be a superior tenant.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH...
I suppose this is penance for being me. I e-mailed Chichi to let her know the good news. I look forward to hearing back from her and planning our house warming party. I know that I am ready...

No comments: